Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
♥ A humble servant of Allah SWT ♥ Devoting to be a good Muslims ♥ Blessed with a wonderful husband & daughter ♥

July 18, 2011

My Little one Turns 1!

Alhamdulillah,
My precious Damia turns 1 on 11/07/2011..

So we had a birthday party for her..
Though we knew she won't understand yet..
But I want to have a memory that I can share with her when she's older...
Something sweet for my own remembrance as well..

My little one are pretty chatty nowadays..
Always muttering things in her own words..
She's also toddling around the house now..
She now have 2 teethes at each of top and bottom gum..
And we can even see the 5th teeth coming out from her top gum!!

I still can't believe a whole year has gone since i gave birth to my her..
A lot of things has happened..
Things that is new to me, my hubby and the little one..
Things that makes us learn and loves even more day by day..
Just now, when she sleeps, i stared at her peaceful face..
How i adored her soo much..

Bestnyer jadi mom nih..
Syukur padaMu kerana nikmat yang tak terhingga ini...




No comments:

Post a Comment