Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
♥ A humble servant of Allah SWT ♥ Devoting to be a good Muslims ♥ Blessed with a wonderful husband & daughter ♥

April 26, 2009

Planning for a BIG DAY..

As my wedding day is approaching (around 5 months left), i still have no clue how to start preparing for my wedding..My friends started preparing for her wedding as early as 1 year before but i've also have a friends that do preparation 1 month before! Well, it's depends on an individual..
My fiance and i were so worried on our wedding because we don't have enough money.. So guys, please, start saving your money for your big day! But if we want to wait we have money, maybe i'll end up married at age 40, (OMG..)! So i said to my fiance, we must set a date. If not you'll have no aim and you won't be able to plan.. After arguing here and there, we have decide to get married on September (ops, cannot yet tell ya the exact date yet,hehe)..
I have ask a friend of mine a favor to do all the hantaran for me, so she's the one who get's more excited than me..Keep asking when i want to go and buy all the things..Luckily she's keep bugging me or else i won't start the preparation yet (thanks saidah, luv you,muah!)..So we went to Semua House in KL, surveying things, but i've not yet set my wedding theme color..Then we went to Sayang You (this shop sell all kind of wedding things, try to google sayang you)..So at the corner of the entrance were a part where got a wedding clothes..The wedding dress there were so nice with RM700/set (for bride and groom)..Actually it's quite expensive for me, hehe, so i just take a look at it..From there i managed to decide what is my wedding theme color.. So then we went to buy things for my hantaran (my theme color is already set, so it's easier for us to choose the things)..I spent around RM300 for the hantaran..Relieves that i have settle 1 thing, my next step would be searching the wedding dress for me and my fiance..
That's how i started my wedding preparation.. I've feel excited already, to plan for my BIG DAY..

No comments:

Post a Comment