Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
♥ A humble servant of Allah SWT ♥ Devoting to be a good Muslims ♥ Blessed with a wonderful husband & daughter ♥

April 05, 2009

A Confession of a Shopaholic..

Today I spent my day with my beloved fiance.. Die teman aku cari kasut kt Times Square..I'm I'm quite fussy kalo cari kasut coz I am a type that will wear one particular shoes smpai x leh pakai, & my current shoes mmg dah tahap kene buang dlm tong sampai.. Actually semlm da cr kt sunway pyramid but x jmpe yg menarik perhatian.. Luckily, found shoes yg menarik perhatian at the Carlo Rino.. So i bought 2 pairs, one flat shoes and the other for office use..
Don't have the other shoes picture though coz already wear it,hehe~..

After spending time together, my fiance went back to Penang naik bas at 7pm.. Tibe2 rase cm sedey lak,huhu.. He's been here for about 2 weeks already.. So bile nk lik tu terase gak laa..Mase anta die kt pudu tu cm nk tahan xnk kasi balik jek, huk huk~..Miss him already.. ::sigh::

No comments:

Post a Comment