Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
♥ A humble servant of Allah SWT ♥ Devoting to be a good Muslims ♥ Blessed with a wonderful husband & daughter ♥

December 17, 2011

It's Time To Say Good Bye..


Bismillah.&.Assalamualaikum.

Quite a while x update entry..

A bit busy nak habiskan minggu-minggu terakhir di V-Work..

So yesterday  is my last day..

Sedih jugak nak say good bye to my colleagues..

Some of them have been working with me for about 3 years..

Since v-work is my first job after my graduation, lot of things I had learn from this company..

Ingat lagi masa first join v-work, staff just ada 7 orang je termasuk boss, sekarang dah grow to around 20 people.

Not only the company grow, I pun mengalami the most important changes of my life dekat vwork.

Dari start kenal my hubby, bercinta, bertunang, kahwin, sampai la sekarang dah jadi mummy to my little DD.

To all my colleague, if you had a chance to read this, it's a pleasure knowing you all. Take care &  wish you all the best in the future undertakings.



Location : Persiaran Puchong Permai, Taman Puchong Permai, 47100 Puchong, Selangor,
Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment