Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
♥ A humble servant of Allah SWT ♥ Devoting to be a good Muslims ♥ Blessed with a wonderful husband & daughter ♥

August 04, 2011

Happy Birthday @ Ramadhan

This year my birthday falls in Ramadhan month
My 29th birthday..
(I'm turning into an old women already, huhu~)

Thank you to all family and friends who had wish me..
Thru sms and facebook..

Most thankful to my beloved Hubby..
For the surprise that he gave me..

It's a small nice celebration between us..
With secret recipe new york cheese cake..
(my favourite cake of course)
Siap ada 'Happy Birthday' tag & candle lg, keless..
(Amek dari our baby nyer birthday last time, huahuahua)

At first i was so angry because he wakes me up from my sleep..
But then bile nampak cake dgn candle bagai, then with my hubby sing happy birthday song,
i'm a bit lost before i'm getting into the whole situation..
Mane tak blur, baru bgn tido, oke..

Patut la tetibe je die nak g solat terawih kt subang,
Aku cam confus, jauh giler...
Rupenye nak beli secret recipe kat area Taipan
Adoi, bersungguh2..
My Hubby bab wat surprise mmg kelesss...

What ever it is, thank you dear..
Really1000x appreciate what you have done
Added 100000000x love..
Muahhh.. 

Nyum nyum sedapnyer cake..

No comments:

Post a Comment