Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
♥ A humble servant of Allah SWT ♥ Devoting to be a good Muslims ♥ Blessed with a wonderful husband & daughter ♥

March 19, 2009

Sickness ~^(*_*)^~

Okay, where to start.. Blogging... I love blogging, it's just a matter of fact that i don't have much time to spent my time to write the blog,(ye ke??lalala~)..Actually malas jugak, ikut mood & now is the time that i have mood nk tulis blog ni..

Semalam my cousin told me that my aunt masuk hospital, blood vessel burst, sounds scary is it? now still in critical condition & under pemerhatian doc.. it really hit my nerves when i heard this kind of things..my aunt, kitorg anak2 sedare panggey Acik Uda, is such a cheer person, suke wat lawak & always laughing.. Cam x caya je.. Actually ikutkan hati semlm lg aku nk g hospital sg buluh tu tgk acik uda, but abis keje kul 6, 4 sure x sempat coz visiting hour smpai kul 7.30 je.. So no choice,kejap lg dlm kul 10am nk g tgk..Maybe g ngn my bro.. My ma & pa will come all over from jb, so may arrive bit late lor..Hope acik uda x de pape.. Pray to God that everything will going to be fine..

Another thing that worries is my beloved fiance larr... Sakit mata, bengkak2 mata die..He send mms of him with his sore eyes, x perasan coz bz ngn meeting td, dlm kul 7 td baru baca msg, (die anta kul 3 camtu) then call2 x angkat..rase nk nangih dah.. risau gile! call punye call, then fatin (his sister) angkat call..fatin cakap die tido, x sihat.. smpai skrg x dgr suara dia, so.. pasrah...
Hopefully he will recover soon and cpt2 call me because i'm worried shit bout him.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment