Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
♥ A humble servant of Allah SWT ♥ Devoting to be a good Muslims ♥ Blessed with a wonderful husband & daughter ♥

April 02, 2012

Allerhand Diaper Bag




Fuh, lama tak update blog..
*sapu-sapu sawang*
Been occupied with work lately..


For today post I'm excited to share my newly arrived 
ALLERHAND DIAPER BAG!


Diaper bag ni I order dari my friend Ain BabyClig - from Germany.
Thanks Ain.. Love it so much!
Kalau dekat Malaysia, normal price dalam RM400 +,
the cheapest dalam RM300+..
I beli RM269 je !
So what's the big fuss of this diaper bag sampai dia mahal sangat?

Basically all Allerhand diaper bag is compartment based diaper bag..

My diaper bag consist of:

Bottle holder
Hand phone pocket
Toiletries kit
Pacifier petit pocket with clip
First aid kit
Baby change mat

Semua component boleh detached & attached back
& korang boleh beli additional parts from baby boutique yang ada jual brand Allerhand yang berdekatan... :D


Inside view without components




Inside view with components




Every allerhand bag ada strap clip untuk gantung kunci.. 
& every allerhand component will have a hook  untuk gantung dekat stroller, etc...

Last but not least, I also get this include in the bag, jeng jeng...


Multi-purpose plactic untuk buang pampers, simpan baju kotor, etc... ngeee
I dah try pakai last weekend, memang convinient..
Semua barang dalam keadaan yang teratur, so senang nak fetch.. :)


So sape yang rase-rase nak beli diaper bag ni boleh la contact my friend @ babyclig 

Tabarakallah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment